Happy Birthday Jen!!! We hope you have a fantabulous day! You're one amazing lady and hope you get everything you wish for. Hope you enjoy! :)
For this drabble arc, Nic took on Edward while Yoga attempted to whip Jasper into shape. Big thanks to TuesdayMidnight for betaing.
Bitch, please!
I closed down my computer with a chuckle. I could already see Edward scrambling around, gathering his books and straightening up his perfectly neat room in preparation for our "study session." Bitch, please...like we'd be doing any studying. I didn't even bother to bring my books with me as I headed to Edward's. When he suggested I come over so we could spend time together while studying, I didn't have to think twice. But if that boy thought he'd be reading even one page of his huge-ass lawyer book with my ass in the room? Well...he had another thing coming.
***
For this drabble arc, Nic took on Edward while Yoga attempted to whip Jasper into shape. Big thanks to TuesdayMidnight for betaing.
Bitch, please!
I closed down my computer with a chuckle. I could already see Edward scrambling around, gathering his books and straightening up his perfectly neat room in preparation for our "study session." Bitch, please...like we'd be doing any studying. I didn't even bother to bring my books with me as I headed to Edward's. When he suggested I come over so we could spend time together while studying, I didn't have to think twice. But if that boy thought he'd be reading even one page of his huge-ass lawyer book with my ass in the room? Well...he had another thing coming.
***
Zone
Making sure that my apartment was in perfect order, I took a moment to myself, closing my eyes in preparation for my upcoming study session. I needed to be in the right frame of mind, my brain zone. This was a giant step for me, inviting Jasper to study. My education was very important to me, and if I wasn't in the top percentile of my class at Harvard, my life would be completely over. Jasper had a jovial attitude by nature, but I'm sure he'd see the seriousness of this situation. I didn't have any time for tomfoolery today.
***
Flower
Right before I knocked on Edward's door, I spotted some daisies growing in a container by his neighbor's door. I plucked a flower from the pot and held it between my teeth while rapping on the door. If Edward wasn't sure of my intentions before, he definitely would know now. As the door opened, I arched an eyebrow and gave him my best smoldering gaze.
Edward stood there, eyes wide, gaping at me. I tried to remain serious, but watching him get all flustered, I couldn't help myself. I broke out into laughter as the flower dropped to the ground.
***
Slither
With Jasper standing outside my door like some Tango-dancing Lothario , I didn't know how to react. The flower fell from his lips when he laughed, and I couldn't help but smile. Somehow, Jasper always made me smile, but if he thought he was going to slither in here like some sneaky snake, all flowers and gorgeous smiles, and ruin my studying, he had another thing coming! If I, Edward A. Cullen, future Esquire, was anything, it was determined , and I was utterly determined to get through at least twenty chapters. I purchased six highlighters just for today. I meant business.
***
Snatch
Bending over so Edward was able to take in the view of my perfect ass, I snatched the flower from the ground before straightening back up. Flower in hand, I stalked towards Edward with a smirk. His face paled as he backed up into the entryway, while I moved closer. Just as I was about to reach him, I took the flower and brushed it across his face, before tucking it behind his ear. Edward sputtered, but no actual words came out of his mouth.
"Are we going to do this study thing, or what?" I asked with a wink.
***
Exaggerate
My brows squirreled together with his question. Of course we were going to study. What else did he think we were going to do? "Did you bring your books?" I questioned, getting right down to the matter at hand as I closed the door behind him.
Jasper sauntered into my apartment. "Huh?" he commented, running his fingers along the back of the couch.
Flagrant
"BOOKS!" I exaggerated the word, shaking my head at him. He laughed and plopped onto the couch, smiling up at me. I pulled the highlighters out of my pocket, holding them out to him. "Yellow or green?"
***
Puppy
I grabbed the green highlighter from Edward's outstretched hand and began twirling in back and forth between my fingers.
"Oh, and no. I didn't bring any books," I finally replied.
Edward stared back at me, his face a mixture of confusion and sadness, almost as if he just watched me kick a puppy.
Not that I ever would, mind you. Puppies are pretty awesome.
I sat up straighter and patted the couch cushion next to me, urging him to sit.
"I don't need any books for what I want to study," I explained with a wink, hoping he'd catch on.
***
Puppy
I grabbed the green highlighter from Edward's outstretched hand and began twirling in back and forth between my fingers.
"Oh, and no. I didn't bring any books," I finally replied.
Edward stared back at me, his face a mixture of confusion and sadness, almost as if he just watched me kick a puppy.
Not that I ever would, mind you. Puppies are pretty awesome.
I sat up straighter and patted the couch cushion next to me, urging him to sit.
"I don't need any books for what I want to study," I explained with a wink, hoping he'd catch on.
***
Flagrant
"Do you have notes or something then?" I asked, grabbing my Torts book out of my satchel on the table. "I always try to type my notes after class, bulleting them in order of importance."
He shook his head in response, and I was confused by his lackadaisical attitude and flagrant disregard for studying protocol. Who was he to not need study aids? What if Jasper was a genius with a photographic memory? I didn't know how I felt about dating someone with a higher IQ than mine.
"What's the square root of Pi?" I fired off rapidly, testing him.
***
Exasperated
I was quickly getting exasperated with Edward. The guy was a genius, but he was definitely not firing on all cylinders since he was missing my not so subtle attempt to do something besides study. I figured I could try and appeal to his geeky side.
Hey, whatever works, right?
"1.7321," I answered, watching his jaw drop at my response.
I had never been so happy to have seen Harold and Kumar 2 multiple times. If my random knowledge of lame math stuff didn't turn him on while he was in "study mode," I wasn't sure what was going to work.
***
Illuminate
I literally collapsed onto the couch next to him, almost shocked at this recent turn of events. It was all starting to make sense. The light bulb was now illuminated and glowing bright above my head. Jasper had reasons for being casual about almost all aspects of his life. Everything came easy because he was highly intelligent.
"Did you pass the MENSA test?" I asked, nervous to hear his answer. I was ashamed to admit that I had failed. It was my darkest secret.
Jasper threw his arm around my shoulder and hugged me to him, shaking his head and chuckling.
***
Luxury
I ran my fingers along Edward's arm, keeping him as close to me as possible. I knew I didn't have the luxury of time. If I didn't pounce now, he'd have his nose in his books before I could get in his pants. With my arm tightly around him, I leaned in until my lips ghosted his ear.
"I don't know about MENSA, but I certainly passed a different sort of "mens" test," I whispered, my voice deep as I tried not to laugh.
Without giving Edward a chance to reply, my tongue flicked out, tasting the ridge of his ear.
***
Spice
My body trembled at the small touch of Jasper's tongue to my ear. I was surrounded by Jasper, engulfed in his smell--sweet and spice. It was delicious and overpowering. He pulled my face to his and leaned in, teasing my lips before kissing me hard. Someone moaned. It could have been me. I wasn't sure. He moved closer.
The loud sound of my twenty-five pound Torts book crashing to the floor startled me, breaking the power of Jasper's lips. I quickly scooted to the other end of the couch, catching my breath. What a sneaky devil, distracting me like that.
***
Rust
***
Rust
I rolled my eyes at Edward's haste in getting away from me. Poor guy actually thought he was going to get some studying done. I watched in amusement as he took his frustration out on his hair, tugging his rust-colored locks and messing them up even more.
However, I knew that he'd be of no use to me if he was all tense and jittery from not studying. Those damn textbooks were like a drug for him. So I left him alone, allowing him to crack open his book.
That didn't mean I was going to make it easy on him.
***
Ice
My book falling to the floor was almost like a cup of ice being dumped down the back of my shirt. It broke my mind out of the cloudy haze of that kiss. Jasper's lips were amazing like always, but I needed to study. We couldn't all be geniuses. I opened my book and settled in with my highlighter and yellow notepad, marking in the book and taking notes. About twenty pages later, Jasper sighed, and I peeked at him from the corner of my eye, almost dropping my highlighter at the sight. Where in the world was his shirt?
***
Timid
Almost half an hour had gone by and Edward didn't even bother to glance once in my direction. Fuck that noise, it was time to ramp things up a notch. This wasn't the time to be timid or shy. Instead, it was a balls to the walls situation, and if I had my way, that's exactly what we'd be doing in five minutes.
After peeling off my shirt, I began rubbing my hand up and down my chest, before letting it slide lower to my stomach. I tossed out a loud moan just in case Edward hadn't noticed me yet.
***
Death
His hands were all over his chest, and I didn't know what to do. I was beginning to think that inviting Jasper over to study was a mistake. He was surely going to be the death of my GPA if we continued on like this. My eyes were locked to his naked torso, though, Torts book forgotten for the moment.
Not long later, I reached my breaking point. "Do you have a rash or something?" I asked, the question coming out harsher and louder than I intended. He smirked. "Just quit rubbing yourself!" I yelled which only made him laugh.
***
Red
I looked down at my torso, which was now indeed a light shade of red from all the rubbing. I glanced past my stomach, down towards my tented pants and cupped my junk before staring Edward straight in the eyes.
"I don't think I have a rash, but it looks like I do have some swelling. It could be something really bad. Care to check it out?"
I could tell by the look in his eyes that Edward was about to falter...he was so close to his breaking point. In fact, he had dropped his text book without even noticing.
***
Evanesce
As the marks on his skin begin to evanesce, my eyes were glued to Jasper's hand palming his crotch. It was almost to the point where I was just going to have give up on studying. I suppose I could take my hydration break a bit earlier than normal and that we could do something besides hydrating as well. I imagined with the vulgar way Jasper was moving his tongue around that we might instead end up dehydrated in the near future. Torts were fascinating, but Jasper was enthralling. Not to mention, his hand was now all over my crotch.
***
Resolve
When my hand slid up and stroked his cock, I watched as the resolve in his eyes started to crumble. "I see something here that I need to spend some extra time studying," I said, squeezing his now hard dick for extra emphasis.
At the mention of studying, I could see Edward's eyes drop to his damn textbook, so I quickly kicked it under the couch away from his view.
"Now where were we?" I asked before dragging my teeth across his smooth neck. I could feel Edward shiver beneath my touch as I latched onto his skin and sucked.
***
Lost
There was a flash of remembrance, but it was gone when Jasper's mouth moved to my neck. At this point, it was safe to say that my brain zone had yielded into my sex zone. I doubt I'd remember my own name, let alone seventy pages of Torts.
Holy Moly, with Jasper now kissing down my chest, I didn't know if I could name the Justices ...Roberts, Alito, Breyer, Ginsburg, Kagan, Kennedy, Scalia, Sotomayor, Thomas...Phew, I hadn't completely lost my mind yet.
Putting my hands on Jasper's face, I pulled him toward me. "You win," I said with a kiss.
*snicker* Trust me, Jasper is WAY more interesting than Torts.
ReplyDeleteI think there's a episode of something - maybe Gilmore Girls - that the main girl falls down and when she's coming to, she names all the Supreme Ct justices to make sure she isn't damaged.
ReplyDeleteI love that Edward uses it to make sure his dick isn't completely ruining his brain.
I liked the back and forth POV - that Jasper is a total horndog and he has got that art of seduction down pat. Poor Edward didn't have a chance, even with all his highlighters and typed notes.
Fav line: "I purchased six highlighters just for today. I meant business."
So adorable! I love love love clueless Edward. :) And never-take-no-for-an-answer Jasper is a favorite. Great job ladies!
ReplyDelete